these questions below is from the attachment for my group project. I have exercise 2.
EXERCISE 2: Analysis of Data with Frequency Distributions
Note: Use Percent (with missing value counting). Do not use valid percent (missing values are not counted).
1. What percentage of all respondents attended at least 1 movie in the past year?
2. What percentage of all respondents never buy food items at a movie?
3. Produce a table indicating the percentage of all respondents that consider each of the movie theater items in question 5 of the questionnaire very important. List the top 5 movie items in descending order (start with the movie items that have the highest percentage of the very important responses).
Answer: Using the template below to summarize your results.
Most Important Movie Theater Selection Factors
Comfortable Chairs (Q5d)
4. What percentage of respondents consider the newspaper a very important source of information about movies playing at movie theaters?
5. What percentage of respondents considers the Internet a very unimportant source of information about movies playing at movie theaters?
6. By observing the distribution of responses for Q8a, Q8b, Q8c, and Q8d, which is the most popular purchase option for movie theater tickets?
7. Produce a table listing in descending order the percentage of respondents that consider each of the movie theater information sources (Q7) very important?
Most Popular Sources for Movie Theater Information
Movie theater information source
Percent of Respondents Indicating Very Important