Using your textbook, LIRN-based research, JSTOR.org, the Internet, or any other electronic journal database, research a peer-reviewed article that applies to the CLO you selected
State the CLO(s) selected
Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
Discuss how the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s)
Provide the most important aspects of the article as it directly related to your identified CLO(s)
Include the industry example demonstrating the application of your researched article
Include your findings and conclusions
Include the in-text citation in APA format to properly reference your article
There is the CLO
1. Integrate an understanding of leadership and the five (5) practices as
a major function of an organization.
2. Effectively determine and summarize the role of leadership practices
and commitment behaviors.
3. Develop critical thinking and reasoning skills to observing leadership
practices and commitment behaviors in the work environment.
4. Formulate an understanding of the practices leaders use to foster
innovation and implement change and apply those leadership
practices along with commitment behaviors to global business
situations. Effectively summarize how the role corporate diversity
and globalization impacts these practices.
5. Assemble knowledge about the essentials of strengthening others.
Develop independent, critical thinking, and reasoning skills to
identify and improve personal leadership competency into a personal
6. Create a comprehensive analysis of the leadership structure and types
of leaders in your organization; generalize how well they implement
the 5 practices. Compare and contrast personal leadership style and
develop a plan of action to enhance organizational effectiveness.
7. Prepare and produce a leadership presentation by visually, verbally,
and nonverbally organizing information using the roles and practices
of leadership and the implications in the work environment discussed
in class and in course materials.