To review videos/articles, please follow this guideline:
A. If reviewing a single video/article, give it between 3-4 pages (1.5 line-spacing, 10 point/letter size). If reviewing a combination of films in a single assignment folder, then the total should be about 5 pages. Begin each film review by
1. Telling the reader what is the subject matter of the video/article and a summary of the content.
2. Then give an account of the positive aspects of it (expressiveness, clarity, staying on the subject, usefulness, etc),
3. Another account on the negative aspects (too confusing, too fast, too technical, too distracting, the style of presentation, etc).
4. Follow this by another account explaining how helpful it is to you to better learn the course subject matter.
5. The last section should be your personal opinion: did you like it or not and why?
choose ONE of these:
WWI in Color: