*Please make it simple and free of plagiarism
Movie: The Frozen Revolution
1. Respond to the basic questions for the assignment.
2. Written Assignment should be 2 pages in length.
3. The paper must be typed, double-spaced, and 12 font size.
4. Citations: If you need to cite the readings, follow the author, date, and page system within the paper. For example, (Chasteen 2000, 3), (Garcia 2001, 10)
5. Paper should have a title page separate from the text of the paper and bibliography page ( separate from the text) at the end of the paper. Use the Chicago Style, instructions in Canvas.
6. There should be no hand written notes/information on the paper. Neatness of the paper will be graded.
7. Any form of plagiarism will not be allowed.
1. The Frozen Revolution is a video of the political life in Mexico under the dominance of the PRI. How did the dominant party control the political life of the Mexican people until 2000?
2. What did the producers of the video think of the impact of the Mexican Revolution on the Mexican people after 1910? If it was positive assessment, tell us about it. If it was a negative assessment, tell us about it.
3. In the context of the lectures on the history of Mexico, why is the Mexican Revolution a major historical benchmark? In other words, what kind of social, political, and economic changes occurred from the time of the revolution to the present? What type of revolutionary model did the Mexican experience offer to the people in Latin America? Apply the class notes and readings in the assessment of the material presented in the video.