* please make it simple and free of plagiarism
1. Respond to the basic questions for the assignment.
4. Written assignment should be 2 pages in length.
5. The paper must be typed double-spaced and 12 font size.
6. Cite the readings and/or class notes: You should follow the author, date, and page system within the paper, for example, (Chasteen 2000, 3), (Garcia 2001, 10). Provide a bibliography at the end of the paper ( use the Chicago Style, instructions in Canvas).
7. Include a title page, with your name, class number, and quarter and a separate page with a bibliography.
8. There should be no hand written notes/information on the paper. Neatness of the paper will be graded.
The article Martin Meraz, “Narcoballads: The Psychology and Recruitment Process of the Narco” .
A. What is the author arguing or proposing in the study on narcoballads?
B. How does the author support his argument on the impact of narcoballads in the recruitment process of the narco?
C. In your opinion, do you think the author blames the individual for his participation in narco trafficking or does he provide societal explanations for the problem of drug trafficking?
D. In your opinion, do you think narco ballads should be prohibited in radio stations?