Answer the following questions:
1. Explain whether there should be international financial regulation. What are some of the solutions for the European debt crisis?
2. As a country founded on a biblical worldview, what role should the United States have in addressing debt both here and abroad?
1. You must provide in-text citations of a minimum of 4 resources consisting of the following: 2 articles, 1 textbook reference, and 1 biblical reference. Articles may be found in the international section of any reputable website that focuses on international business, such as The Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, or The Economist. Another good source of information is EBSCOhost, accessible through Liberty University’s Online Library. Websites such as About.com, Britanica.com, Wikipedia.org, etc. do not constitute scholarly academic articles and references. You are also expected to reference the assigned videos as well.
2. Incorporated within the educational learning is the aspect of Faith and Integration. It is the intention of this course for you to engage with other students in an academic and spiritual manner. Each Discussion Board prompt will include a Faith and Integration question that must be answered and responded to in each forum.
3. You must list all sources except for the Bible, as it is considered a “classic work.” This means that no reference is required, only the in-text citation. For the remaining 3 resources, you must post them in the reference section in current APA format—even though you may concentrate your answer on only 1 or 2 of them. All references must be annotated. If your assignment includes more than 1 question, all questions must be addressed to receive full credit.
*references must be annotated
*grading rubric attached